Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Newest Project!

.

My Horse Racing Genome Project!

On April 1st, 2009 as a handicapper and horse racing- enthusiast I decided to take my ideas & create the most comprehensive wagering pattern analysis of horse racing ever.My databases have well over 3/4 of a million past performance saved races. This is valuable in my studies & back testing analysis.

I am setting out to capture the essence of horse race handicapping at the most fundamental level. I ended up assembling literally hundreds of past race attributes or "genes" into a very large data Genome. Taken together these genes capture the unique and magical horse identity of each race, everything is in the Money! Wagering, timing and rhythm, to instrumentation, orchestration, arrangement, implementation, and of course the rich world of profiting from all this wagering harmony. It's not about what a horse race looks like on paper, or what genre they supposedly belong to bias's & whatnot, or about who wagers the most - it's about what each individual wagering pattern looks like & how it stacks up to the others in the race in a comparison value.Remember, what happens to one horses numbers then affects all others in some important way, weather it be in a positive or negative way.

Since I started my cappin' days back in 1978, I've carefully tracked the pattern recognitions of tens of thousands of different horses & races - ranging from popular to obscure tracks & horses - and analyzed the wagering qualities of each wagering pattern one attribute at a time. This work & process continues to this very day each and every day as I endeavor to include all the ideas & pattern recognitions that I have discovered over the years from tracks around the world.

It has been quite an adventure, you could say a little crazy - but now that I've created this extraordinary collection of wagering analysis, I think I can help be your guide as you explore your favorite parts of the Horse racing universe.

I hope you enjoy the journey with me.


Ultimate Selector!12io4j2w90
Founder
My Horse Racing Genome Project

.