Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Coolest Horse Pictures!

.

No doubt some people have way too much time on their hands, but it works to our benefit when boredom creates unique digital horse art for all to enjoy.

Here, some of photoshop’s tricksters show off their finest equestrian work.

Enjoy! ...


Horse Hair Photoshop image

Hey you guys, is there something in my hair?


Horse Cloud Photoshop image

Sometimes it gets old, pulling this cloud around the sky with me

Sea Horse Photoshop image

So thirsty…

Horse Photoshop image

I’m a broom!



HorsePower Photoshop image

The reality of horsepower.


Horse-Bird Photoshop image
All I said was I wished I could fly…that Genie had a sick sense of humor.

High Horse Photoshop image

Yeah, I rode the Elle Mcpherson of the horse world

Horse Bike Photoshop image

More horsepower = better tricks

Fat Horse Photoshop image

Who says there is hormones in the food?

Sea Horse Photoshop image

Psssst…I can’t swim

Blue Horse Crane Photoshop image

If I can fly, why am I eating soggy food again?

Fat Horse Photoshop image

High fructose horse

Horse Chestnut Photoshop image

Something tells me Edward Scissorhands has been here.

Horse Bug Photoshop image

For the last time, quit calling me a horsefly!

Surfing Horse Photoshop image

Trigger on vactio

Horse Picnic Photoshop image

So um, do you get sore when you sit like that?

Horse Photoshop image

No seriously, I’m a prince and I was cursed…

Horse playing guitar Photoshop image

Riding through the desert on a horse with no name…

Horse Photoshop image

The surgeon promised that women love horses, so I went for it

Pegasus Photoshop image

It’s the landing I have problems with…

.