Saturday, December 19, 2009

Delta contest for $25.00 on my "Live"Web Show!

.
.
Players & Cappers!


Win - Place - Show Contest!
Delta Downs


When: Sat Nite 12-19-09 Free to playDelta Downs contest for $25.00

Where:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ultimate-selecotr-s-live-horse-racing-picks

Who can play? .. Anyone

Handiman & I have decided to treat our viewers & readers with a nite of Appreciation & Fun on my "Live" Web Show! Anyone can play. The rules are straight forward & simple ...

1) Player MUST play every race 1-10

2) Player picks 1 horse per race only!

3) Players will post their pick in my Chat box & I will score them.

4) Player Selection must run 1st or 2nd or 3rd to score.
Whatever the mutual payout is we just add them up for all 10 races.

5) Winner is player who scores the highest mutuals for all 10 races.

6) Winner receives $25.00 thru Pay Pal after the races are over.


My "Live" Show starts at 6pm Sat Nite.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ultimate-selecotr-s-live-horse-racing-picks

Hope to see you all there!






Best of Luck & let's see who wants to take our money!

Ultimate Selector! & Handiman :tiphat



.